Colorado Tufting Classes by Tuft-Love
Group classes Max 6 students per class book early
2031 Broadway St, suite 9, Boulder 80302
Friday 11: 00-3:00 pm
Saturday, 12:30 pm-4:30 pm
Sunday, 12:30 pm-4:30 pm
Monday - Thursday: available for private lessons and open studio email for booking email@example.com
Cost $175 per person.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations or requests for private tufting lessons
What does our workshop include?
Our team will:
- Set up your tufting station with your requested design
- Provide you with ALL the equipment you will need for the day
- Source the proper yarn according to the colors of your requested design
- Provide instruction on how to use a tufting gun
- Supervise throughout the entire tufting session
- Finish your rug, and apply the backing to complete your project
- Pick up or mail one week
- Provide snacks and water to stay tufting
***This class is designed for 16 and above. Please email or call to discuss a course for students younger than 16. Geoff@tuft-love.com
We proudly offer a free 12 month warranty. The best WARRANTY in the industry! See warranty page for details.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Tuft Love is a Colorado-based company that provides best-in-class tufting machines. Each tufting gun is hand-made by expert craftsmen with extreme care and precision, then tested by a real tufter before being packaged and shipped to you with love. We take pride in providing the best after-purchase support in the industry! Feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
TUFTING TO HEAL TRAUMA
Tuft Love employs survivors of gender based violence in South Africa, providing them the stability of a paycheck and the vision of a better future. When you buy a Tuft Love tufting machine or kit you help support that mission!